Sunday, May 20, 2012

$8 closet makeover



I was inspired to organize by this blogger's post. She used dollar tree bins and tags that she made on the computer.  Cute!  And I have a desire to ba all organized and can't seem to pull it off, so anyway, one small closet at a time, right? 


Here is the before picture of the closet:







I bought 8 bins at the dollar tree and made my own tags.  I just did free-hand drawing so they are all different.  But I think that makes them cute.  I hot-glued the tags to the bins.




Here is the after:




The sheets had to go to another closet, but that's okay because there was room.  There was one left over bin so I used it for cleaning supplies under the sink.  I feel very accomplished, and the labels will help me and future hubby keep our things in the right places.

No comments:

Post a Comment